Organizations use the RMA to:
- Plan more effective strategy, including scaling, discounting and subscription.
- Set up forecasting models to create more accurate targets.
- Spot opportunities for dynamic pricing early, and plan to capitalize on them.
- Gain customer insights, eliminate the guesswork and answer important questions about how customers respond to prices.
- Evaluate strategy and report to managers and boards using all the metrics required, including the impact of dynamic pricing.
The RMA is the only integrated pricing application that gives arts organizations real-time insights into revenue forecasting, pricing strategy, and dynamic pricing. We'll help you realize your investment many times over.
Worldwide, more than 80 organizations are licensed to use the RMA.
"Once we installed the RMA it began paying for itself immediately. Our ROI on the product is nearly 15:1 each season. The financial gains alone make licensing it a no-brainer!"
—Jen Buzzell, Director of Marketing, Signature Theatre
"The RMA has already replaced a number of our manually-built spreadsheets and graphs. Processes that used to take us an hour to set up and maintain are now completed in a matter of a few minutes when we let the RMA take the wheel. I don't want to live in a world where I have to build my own Sales Curves by entering data into a spreadsheet ever again!"
—Greg Garcia, Senior Ticketing Services Manager
The RMA is just one of several technical solutions offered by JCA Arts Marketing. Talk to us about everything we do to help arts & cultural organizations succeed.
Contact us to turn pricing insights into revenue with the RMA.