Organizations use the RMA to:
- Plan more effective strategies, for price setting, house scaling, discounting, and subscription.
- Spot opportunities for dynamic pricing early, and make plans to capitalize on them.
- Set up forecasting models to create more accurate targets.
- Gain customer insights, answer important questions about patron behavior.
- Evaluate strategy and report to managers and boards using key metrics.
Plus, the new RMA (version 6) is coming soon! Featuring:
- A new user interface. An intuitive, modern design.
- New forecasting funtionality. Create forecasts in a matter of minutes.
- Spare Inventory Reporting. Analyze and fill remaining inventory for upcoming performances.
- RMA Dashboards in Tessitura Analytics. Access RMA reports directly from Tessitura Analytics!
The RMA is the only integrated pricing application that gives arts organizations real-time insights into pricing strategy and revenue forecasting. We'll help you realize your investment many times over.
Worldwide, more than 80 organizations are licensed to use the RMA.
"In less than three years The Phoenix Symphony has generated over $1,000,000 in incremental revenue from the Revenue Management Application. With the RMA and support of a JCA retainer we have generated 10 - 15% of our single ticket revenue annually from dynamic pricing. The ROI on these tools cannot be beat"
—Todd Vigil, Chief Marketing Officer, The Phoenix Symphony
"Once we installed the RMA it began paying for itself immediately. Our ROI on the product is nearly 15:1 each season. The financial gains alone make licensing it a no-brainer!"
—Jen Buzzell, Director of Marketing, Signature Theatre
"The RMA has already replaced a number of our manually-built spreadsheets and graphs. Processes that used to take us an hour to set up and maintain are now completed in a matter of a few minutes when we let the RMA take the wheel. I don't want to live in a world where I have to build my own Sales Curves by entering data into a spreadsheet ever again!"
—Greg Garcia, Senior Ticketing Services Manager, ZACH Theatre
See how the RMA can help you reach your revenue goals.
Request a Demo
The RMA is just one of several strategic solutions offered by JCA Arts Marketing. Contact us to turn insights into revenue.